This kit includes the following
- 2 x 3D printed surrounds with outer surfaces re-finished
- 2 x Laser cut Gaskets
The kit does not include the lens, You can use with your original lens or our reproduction lens, New reproduction lens are available in either Clear or Amber
Suggested Asssembly method.
- Clean the metal bulb holder/reflector, replate or paint as required.
- Place metal bulb holder/reflector inside the plastic surround, This is used as a guide to position the gasket
- Spray a light coating of contact adhesive on the back side of the foam gaskets (remember to do alternate sides for left and right sides of the car)
- Positioning foam gaskets onto the metal bulb holder/reflector
- Use the lens to hold the gasket in place until the contact adhesive has cured - do not press or screw the lens into place
- Once the contact adhesive is cured the lens can be screwed into position.
It is recomended not to rush this, if the lens is screwed down tight before the contact adhesive has cured the glue can be forced into the gasket destroying.